Our 9mm Strongman Knee Sleeves are specifically designed for the athletes who love Strongman training. These are great for extra warm and compression on Atlas Stones, Yoke Carries, Truck Pull, Car Deadlift or Farmers Walk. You can also use these as elbow sleeves if you are looking for extra compression for Log Press or Tire Flips.
The high-quality thick neoprene we used for the black knee compression sleeves keeps your knee joints and muscles warm during lifts and offers greater support and better rebound than our 7mm knee sleeves. The outer and inner materials are made from high-elasticity nylon, which makes the sleeves easier to put on and take off.
We also added a reflective A7 logo on the front and "Strongman" logo on the side, so you can let your hard work shine forward!
We offer sizes 2XS though 6XL for the knee sleeves, so these can be worn by anyone from the most elite Strongman athlete to your son or daughter who like training alongside you!
A7 Strongman 9mm Knee Sleeves are NOT IPF, USA Powerlifting or USPA approved as the maximum allowable knee sleeve thickness for these federations is 7mm.
Strongman 9mm Knee Sleeves feature:
- 9mm thickness which allows greater warmth during training
- Double seams along the back to keep greater tension on the knee joint
- Tapered design 26 cm in the back and 30 cm in the front, which helps with the compression of the knee joint and allows extra room for calves
- Tapered design allows ease of putting the sleeve on while maximizing the amount of tension on the knee joint without overly compressing the calf
- High quality heavy-weight neoprene
- High stretch and high elasticity nylon outer and inner material
- Sold as a pair
- Reflective silver A7 logo on the front and reflective "Strongman" logo on the side
- Same great fit as our 7mm CONE knee sleeves