If you are a fan of our CONE knee sleeves, but wish they had even more “oomph” then we have the perfect solution for you. Our stiff knee sleeves have the same slight downward cut panel on the back of the quad and calf to offer that compression on the knee joint, while stiffening up the material to give you even more support and a stronger stretch.
A7 7mm knee sleeves are USPA and IPF approved and are allowed in all USPA, IPL and IPF competitions. These also meet the technical specs of USA Powerlifting and are allowed in USAPL competitions.
A7 CONE Stealth Stiff Knee Sleeves feature:
- Double seams along the back to keep greater tension on the knee joint
- 7mm thickness
- Tapered design 26 cm in the back and 30 cm in the front, which also applies greater tension at the knee joint
- Tapered design allows ease of putting the sleeve on while maximizing the amount of tension on the knee joint without overly compressing the calf
- High quality neoprene that is heavier in weight and compression grading
- Sold as a pair
- Made with stiffer top material than our regular CONE knee sleeves (Purple, Pink, Military, Royal, Fire, Black) and have the same stiffness as Americana sleeves.